Sunday, November 4, 2007

Busy Times

Several good things are going on with Complete Business Systems...

* We added Snapshots to our website this week. We read about Snapshots and how Google is using them on its unbranded site called SearchMash (where it plans to test user interface ideas without Google's brand somehow skewing the tests), and decided to give it a whirl. Our visitor feedback has been excellent and of course we love anything new to play with.

* We are finalizing plans to open our Arizona office location.

* We received some excellent traffic from a recent article post and syndication. (How about them apples?) We even got a link off of the Forbes.com site and as you can imagine we were thrilled.

I realized today that our blog (although informative) really isn't very entertaining at all. I've decided to take it down a notch. I know that people want advice, but they also want to be entertained while learning - I know I do.

Starting next week I'll try to turn off my analytical mind and entertain you while giving you solid tips you can use. Those of you that prefer "just the facts ma'am" can bypass the clowns in the blog and go straight to our articles section.

Have a great weekend everybody!

Joanne Pele
Vice President of Operations

No comments: