Friday, February 15, 2008

Too busy to post?

Yes, I have been too busy to post on the small business tips blog. So...rather than leave you high and dry I will give you two fabulous things to look at:

1. My new favorite video website Howcast.com. Why? Think Youtube but with instructions. Fun informative videos such as how to throw a frisbee, how to tell your kids you are getting a divorce, how to write a love song, and for you golfers, how to clear a wicked slice...you get the picture.

1. You know I've mentioned twitter before and how I think it is a great tool. Check out this story from Jaffe Juice about the layoffs at Yahoo and the tweets from Ryan Kuder.

I was going to give you three...but alas I have run out of time.

Next week I promise to give you some good tips you can use. In the meantime, use the good tips on howcast.com, why not?

Joanne

No comments: