Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Good Links

I've been a busy little bee and I haven't had much time to post on the blog this week.

So...I thought I'd post some good links for you faithful readers!

1. People are always requesting to show up #1 on the SERPs (search engine results page). So many dishonest designers claim they can do that for them. I thought I'd pass on some REAL advice that you can use by directing you to a posting where 37 experts of organic search weigh in on SEO practices. Check it out at SEOmoz.org

2. I've posted before about Twitter, and I'll continue to do so until you all have joined! Why Twitter? It's a great tool to network with and to keep track of what's going on. Think of your RSS feed reader but with personal posts and tiny urls. It's microblogging. People are sending tweets from cell phones, laptops and desktops all over the world. Who's Tweeting? Everybody. Join us.

3. The World Beard and Mustache Championships. Why is this good? What does this have to do with small business? It's just fun :)

Stay tuned for a relevant post within the next few days...

Joanne

1 comment:

evan said...

others have sent me "The Pose" late too.
im going to do another post of them, so you have a chance to send yours in.